It’s only been officially available since October, but the anticipation stretches back to June when the news first broke that Yuengling would be headed to Ohio. And since then it’s gone on to steal the hearts of our readers as they voted it their favorite drink of 2011.
After Yuengling, locally produced beverages dominated most of the rest of the list as local micro-distilleries and Ohio breweries were picked as other favorites.
Top 10 Drinks of 2011:
- OYO Whiskey
- Watershed Gin
- Great Lakes Christmas Ale
- Bell’s Two-Hearted Ale
- Barley’s Beers (all of them)
- OYO Vodka
- OYO Honey Vanilla Bean Vodka
- Columbus Brewing Company Beers (all of them)
- Brothers Drake Apple Pie Mead