Shopping

AmyD is Moving to Clintonville

AmyD AmyD

Ok, Folks! I’m moving my shop to 211 E. Arcadia in Clintonville. I’m very happy about the move because I miss the area. The new shop will be just my clothes and accessories. Keep going to Wholly Craft for all of the other handmade goodness!

The hours, after mid-August, will be Fridays 12:30 – 6 and Saturday 10 – 1. I know that’s short, but with three kids, that’s what I have right now. Before then it will be most fridays around midday (12-3) and by appointment (Phone: 738-1110) and by chance.

23 Responses to AmyD is Moving to Clintonville

1. AmyArt21
    AmyArt21 July 30, 2008 10:03 pm at 10:03 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!

I’m going to try and stop by on Friday :)

Congrats, Amy!

2. jenbach July 30, 2008 11:58 pm at 11:58 pm

Woo Hoo! Welcome (back) to Clintonville, Amy!!!!!

3. yaysockpuppet
    warmfuzzycoldscratchy July 31, 2008 8:13 am at 8:13 am

4. ndekke39 July 31, 2008 8:50 am at 8:50 am

Congrats! I keep seeing the new store front when I drive on Arcadia, and it looks great! So happy to have you in the neighborhood!

5. AmyD
    AmyD July 31, 2008 8:58 am at 8:58 am

aww thanks! i feel all warm inside. (maybe that’s the vodka?)

6. daniel
    daniel July 31, 2008 9:01 am at 9:01 am

AmyD wrote aww thanks! i feel all warm inside. (maybe that’s the vodka?)

(posted 8:58 AM)

just to make sure people know exactly what kind of person you are.

7. KSquared July 31, 2008 9:55 am at 9:55 am

Congrats Amy D!!! Hope to see you soon!

8. AmyD
    AmyD July 31, 2008 10:03 am at 10:03 am

daniel wrote
    AmyD wrote aww thanks! i feel all warm inside. (maybe that’s the vodka?)

(posted 8:58 AM)

just to make sure people know exactly what kind of person you are.

as i typed it i thought “i wonder if daniel will say something about the hour”

9. lisathewaitress
    lisathewaitress July 31, 2008 12:08 pm at 12:08 pm

warmfuzzycoldscratchy wrote Yay!!!!! And don’t forget to catch Amy D at the Urban Farmer’s Market this Saturday in the Suzi Q (yes THAT Suzi Q, the one near campus) parking lot from 9 (or 10?) until 1!!!

Why don’t I know about this??!!! It is a stone’s throw from my house! Assuming you meat Suzi Q on 4th St

At any rate, I’ll be there!

10. idkwtflol
    jenadrion July 31, 2008 12:49 pm at 12:49 pm

YAY AmyD! :D

11. daniel
    daniel July 31, 2008 8:05 pm at 8:05 pm

AmyD wrote
    daniel wrote
    AmyD wrote aww thanks! i feel all warm inside. (maybe that’s the vodka?)

(posted 8:58 AM)

just to make sure people know exactly what kind of person you are.

as i typed it i thought “i wonder if daniel will say something about the hour”

It’s not so bad. i’ve been sneaking into your house and pouring well vodka into your top shelf bottles.

12. AmyD
    AmyD July 31, 2008 10:41 pm at 10:41 pm

oh good. i was beginning to wonder about my tolerance.

13. sarahb
    sarahb July 31, 2008 11:01 pm at 11:01 pm

Yeah! I am so glad that you have your own store in Clintonville now. I will be stopping in to check it out soon!

14. AmyArt21
    AmyArt21 August 1, 2008 5:31 pm at 5:31 pm

I stopped by the store today! It was so exciting :)

AmyD had some yummy sweet tea. (Oh, and her clothing/aprons/coffee holders were pretty sweet, too. Haha!)

This is an adorable space with adorable handmade wares, all sewn and crafted by Amy. Everyone should check it out!!

15. babs baronski August 1, 2008 5:39 pm at 5:39 pm

can’t wait to see the new place :D

did the tea have vodka?

16. AmyArt21
    AmyArt21 August 1, 2008 5:41 pm at 5:41 pm

babs baronski wrote can’t wait to see the new place :D

did the tea have vodka?

No, but there were other refreshing beverages :wink:

17. AmyD
    AmyD August 1, 2008 6:54 pm at 6:54 pm

i was actually quite surprised with the adult beverages that were brought as gifts….i guess word is getting around.

thanks so much for stopping by everybody. sorry it was so dang hot!

18. Liner Notes
    Liner Notes August 2, 2008 8:15 pm at 8:15 pm

Congrats on the new store Amy! I’ve seen that spot before and thought it would be a great location for a little boutique. I hope you do great. What’s happening in the space next to you?

19. AmyD
    AmyD August 3, 2008 12:19 am at 12:19 am

trish is opening a photography studio! you will love her portraits!

20. zp945
    zp945 August 3, 2008 1:27 am at 1:27 am

Is this where Calumet dead ends into Arcadia? If so, I have been wanting something to open there since I moved to the neighborhood. Either way we’re glad to have you in Clintonville.

21. putneyswope August 4, 2008 11:48 am at 11:48 am

good times on friday!

like summer camp — i think daniel said that, somewhere — indeed. except with adult beverages.

fun, fun, fun.