20 Stops for Holiday Hop 2012
Today’s Short North Holiday Hop signals the beginning of December as well as the final Gallery Hop of 2012. Which is always a good time for a look back at a full year of new shops, restaurant reviews and other Short North happenings of the year that you’ll want to revisit at today’s event.
- Check out the latest retail shop to open at Kingsrowe, located at 1104 North High.
- Mission Coffee Roasters opened in October and they’re serving up hot coffee to keep you warm.
- Grab a cocktail and enjoy the people watching from The Hubbard Grille.
- Stop by Whit’s Frozen Custard to find out what the flavor of the day is today.
- Check out the great holiday window display at Bungalow Home.
- Catch the “Xclaim on Ice” show at the Garden Theatre & check out the new Stage Left Lounge.
- Find out what’s being built in Columbus at Tomorrow’s Antiques.
- Swing by Tasi Cafe, now open late for Gallery Hop!
- Stop by Reverse Vanity Spa and book a holiday appointment for that special someone on your list.
- Meet up with some friends at House Beer for a drink or two.
- Treat yourself to some Christmas Cookies from Piece of Cake.
- Shop for gifts at the new AESTHETIC home decor shop that opened in October.
- Run into some people you know while getting some dinner at The Rossi.
- Drink the perfect cup of pour-over coffee from One Line.
- Fill your belly with great comfort food from Surly Girl Saloon.
- Pick up a few baked goods early from Eleni-Christina Bakery.
- Find a gift for anyone and everyone in the wonderful selection of items at Bink Davies.
- Stop in Marcella’s just for drinks and desserts and find that you’re in for a treat.
- Browse the fall/winter collection at Milk Bar.
- If you need one final pick me up, finish off your night with something strong from Impero.
Happy Holiday Hopping, Columbus!